Saturday, June 28, 2008

My shop logo

Here's the logo..since i like blue so i put blue colour..>< look how cute is the bun!

After along dicussion with my friend,we dicide to use this logo.She's a student from the one academy..Is a famous art school that locate near sunway.Because i'm a computer noob so i decide to call my friend help me to design alogo for me..Of cause the idea is from me..
Erm i decide to creat a round bun a the bun holding a rolling pin with a chef hat..
So that people will know that this is a bakery shop..
Plus the bun wearing glasses,that part is my friend special edit in,maybe she just want the bun to look like me..haha ..
Anyway,my shop name is BUNBUN's bakery...i did ask for my mum suggestion.She just say that name is weird.. ==

1 comment:

LeiYee said...

=___= wear specz bcoz of u la wad else neh?
XD told u de name weird de la~