Thursday, May 15, 2008

Baking potato's

While i surfing the net....Again..i found some recepies about potato..
As u know..i love potato and cheeseee...
So i follow the recepies and bake...
It say that u need to put the heat till 375'c and bake for an hour..
My oven max is 300'c....But then ...my mum heard something "BOOM'
The tray was bengkok...i quickly went to off it...guess i put too high ==
So i open up the oven..let the air go in..the tray back to normal...
So now i bake again...with only 200'c..and i have no idea how long it took...
But i cut it into half...i think it will be faster...

how to bake a potato... ?
1.Grab some potato..I use US Potato...either large or small. I like small so I can eat a few. This way I get more tasty, crunchy potato skin in my portion. Mmmmm..










2.Using your average fork work your way around each potato stabbing deeply into it's flesh. 6-12 stabs should do it depending on the size of the potatoes you are using. This allows steam to escape during the cooking process.












3.Slightly deep the potato into the oil.. i used Olive oil...












4.And is ready to get into the oven.. ( the time and temperature better set it well)












5.This is how it should be...The skin should be puffed up, golden-brown and crispy, and the potato should squish easily and be very soft on the inside. Careful, potatoes retain heat for quite a while!










I added some Parmesan cheese And sour cream on top of the potato...I think it will taste great...Just hope that i cook nicely...
Oh no!! i'm gaining weight..Always potato..cheese...cake and stuff... !

So this is what i get after it came out of the oven..i just add the cheese haven't add the sour cream...
Another without the cheese i add some honey on it...The whole dish had pepper and parsley on the potato...





2 comments:

~LynN~ said...

wah..look so delicious leh..
dint let me taste it oso..
hahaa..
btw..where is ur ice cream post?
i wan to c ur ice cream..
lolx

Bibi_Mix said...

Lolz...in the draft...Because my sony erricson de cable sot d...i wan add picture in also canot..so alot post at draft...T.T