Monday, May 19, 2008

My loaf of white toast + chocolate cake and bread

Today is wesak day...I decide to be a vegeterian whole day...But my hand ichy..i wanted to make some bread...As you know,bread need to use egg or milk or butter... ==

Is not vege anymore...

So we went to pray at the temple at puchong...Till at night we came back..M mum call my brother go downstair and buy a loaf of white toast..But my borther say out of stock..

lolz,so i decide to make 1 for my mum..

The basic stuff u need for bread..water,salt,flour,yeast..and maybe some butter,egg,milk..

It depends,Either you wanted to make a straight dough...so u don;t need to wait for the dough to rinse so long...you can add more yeast...

Yap...I don't understand why my dough always so sticky..It always stick to the hook or the mixing bowl..i try to add less water..And it was at night so is not that hot at all..

Maybe the dough just don't like me... :'(

So everytime i also agak-agak only...the dough wouldn't that smooth ..

So it took around 45 minit to rinse..then i roll up and rest for a nother 15 minit...

So is done...it got 2 loaf..but i got 1 tin...T.T

i waited more than 1 hour plus to prove the dough to 90%
i put in the oven and water and creat steam..








Another loaf of bread i prove it to aroun 70 to 80 %..then i put it in the fridge to stop proving..

i decide to make chocolate cake and bread..
So you put the dough in the middle of the tin..and then you pour the stuff you had beaten in...till 70 % full...don't put so much...if not you will end it up like me... 'BURST! '








Then i have to mop my oven.. :'(

I replace vege oil to peanut oil...It came out... just smell like peanut..everything is peanut.. ==
No smell of chocolate..Not nice! DON'T EVER MIX PEANUT OIL IN ANY BAKING...The smell is too strong it will cover all...

No comments: